Friday, October 19, 2012


What A Week!”
by Terrence Cain

I cannot believe how hectic this week has been for me. Is it just me or did classes get extremely busy and complicated this week? I've got a boatload of homework to do this weekend, then I gotta do two tests on Monday. I also had two tests this week. Hopefully after Monday things will slow down a little. Well we're half way through October and just about to make the halfway point for this semester. I'm getting super psyched because that means I'm almost through with my tenure at Howard here in Big Spring, but not done with college all together. I've got to go to Angelo State University starting next January so that I can get my bachelors in print journalism. That's where the real journey will begin.
Now that's not saying I am ungrateful to Howard College, as a matter of fact I'm very pleased I went to Howard College to get my associates. It's definitely one of the best junior colleges in the United States. I'm just excited to be graduating because I'm halfway there to getting back to work because that's the goal I have in my life right now. If someone was to ask me what college they should attend, I would tell them to start out at Howard and then work their way up to a university.
Okay, before I say adios I want to remind everyone that they should go see Professor Kirk Davidson's play [The Tomb Of Count Gangrene] on October 30th here in Big Spring at the Hall Center For The Arts. Students and faculty only pay $3 to see the show, and $5 for those who are not attending or working for Howard. Show starts at 7 pm, so don't be late. It's going to be a great little horror play that is reminiscent of Tales From The Crypt and Stephen King's Creepshow. I hope I'll see you all there. Well, that's it for now. I hope you all have a great weekend. Until next week, this is your friendly Howard College blogger saying; “Welcome to primetime...”

No comments:

Post a Comment