Friday, April 8, 2011

College Blog #13

Strange Brew…
By Terrence Cain

Man this week’s weather has just been one strange brew! One day it’s cold; the next it’s hot. I hope Mother Earth makes up her mind soon cause this weather is getting real whack, pardon the use of an early 90s expression. Anyway, not much to really say about this week. I had to miss class the last two days this week due to some personal issues going on that I needed to resolve in San Angelo, which ended up taking two whole days.
Next week I have a test in Algebra; so I’m going to end things right here because I got lots to do and only a few days to do it in. Stay safe, study hard, have a good time, and have a great weekend ya’ll! This is Howard College’s blogging machine, over and out!


Peace - Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment