Saturday, April 30, 2011

College Blog #16


“Another Day Older & Deeper In It”
By Terrence Cain

Man today is as smoky as ever. Fires are getting out of hand that’s for sure. If you’re in the vicinity of one of the wild brush fires, please do the smart thing and evacuate when it gets to be unsafe for you to be there.
This week has been most definitely a busy one for me because finals are coming up in a little over a week. I’d have to say that this semester was most definitely harder than the last, but also more rewarding because I felt more challenged this semester than the last.
At the end of the semester I will get into greater depth on my second semester here at Howard College in Big Spring. For now this is my farewell till next week. Much to do, and little time to complete the many tasks at hand, so stay strong minded everyone. Not much longer till the semester is over with and not much longer for some of you and you will have an official degree you can be proud of. This is Howard College’s Blogging Machine, over and out!


Peace - Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment