Sunday, February 20, 2011

College Blog #7

SPRING IS HERE!
By Terrence Cain

The groundhog has kept its promise and given us an early spring, and I personally say thank you for that! This week has been a pretty good one for me. Again, my US History class with Prof. Tune was just great! The class became so lively on Tuesday that Prof. Tune had to ask us to stop asking questions about the time period he was teaching us so that he could get back to his lesson plan.
Prof. Tune wasn’t offended by our disruption; he just wanted to make sure we learned all he had to teach us for this semester. There was just so much we all wanted to know about America in the first fifty years of the twentieth century. We also wanted to know about all the happenings in Europe during World War I & II, so it got pretty deep in Prof. Tune’s class this week.
My Creative Writing class went pretty well this week. Thursday was so nice that we had our class outside where we basked in the beautiful weather as we shared ideas about our short stories we’re coming up with for our next assignment.
Well there’s not much else to say here this week. I don’t have pictures for my Mass Media project yet, but I will next week for sure. Till next week, this is your Howard College blogging machine, over & out!


Peace - Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment