Thursday, December 15, 2011

School’s Out!”
by Terrence Cain

Indeed it is. For some of you it’s over for good. That’s not my case, however. I am very happy to be moving on to my fourth semester. 2012 will hopefully be my final year, provided I pass all my classes in the next two semesters. It doesn’t feel like it’s been a year to me since I first started at Howard College in the fall of 2010. It’s definitely been one wild ride and I never thought I’d make it this far. I used to doubt my intelligence and thought that college was out of reach for me. For years I had heard horror stories from people I knew who talk to me about how hard college was. It’s most definitely a lot easier that I thought it would be, or am I a lot smarter than I realized? Well, either way, I’m happy I took that big leap forward. I have three successful semesters behind me; and two left to get my associates. I’m very much looking forward to getting into a university so that I can get my bachelors in print journalism. So what was the craziest thing that happened the week of finals? I got sick. How do you like that? I guess I was being tested to see if I could handle the week. Well despite being ill I did pass all my classes, so take that germs. Okay, enough funny business. I hope everyone has a great vacation and warm and happy holidays with their loved ones. Until next semester, this is Howard College’s blogging machine, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment