Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I want to apologize for the long delay. There were some technical difficulties in trying to get things posted. Here is the post you were all to see last Friday. Hopefully things will be fine for this week's post.


Nothing To Say”
By Terrence Cain

As the title says above I really don't have anything to say. I've been very busy this week getting the few final projects done for three of my four classes; which are all coming along nicely by the way. Next week I have two exams and a five page essay review on a book for my U.S. Government class to turn in by next Thursday. That project coupled with my other project in Horticulture and then studying for my Criminology exam on Monday will be all that I do these next three days so this is where I will end this week's blog. Sorry to be so short but there just isn't much to say this week. This is Howard College's blogging machine, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment