Thursday, November 17, 2011


“Where Did The Semester Go?”
By Terrence

This week, heck this entire semester has gone by fast! Seriously, where did the time go? I swear this semester just started last month. Ah how time flies. This week was ridiculously busy for me, and next week seems to be even more ridiculous. I had two tests this week, Monday’s was Criminology and Thursday’s was U.S. Government. I also had to finish up an essay for my U.S. Government class that I had to turn in as well. Now I have to finish up my Horticulture plant project and get started on my landscape drawing that is due on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and a three-page biography for my Criminology class. Life just doesn’t seem to be slowing down for me at all this semester. That’s okay though. I’m not complaining. I like to keep busy. Well I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving. I’ll post a new one after next week’s holiday festivities are over with. This is Howard College’s blogging machine, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment